Teslagrad 2 Receives Nintendo Switch Patch; Teslagrad Remastered Receives PlayStation and Xbox Patches
We are happy to announce that both Teslagrad 2 and Teslagrad Remastered have brand-new patches live today. Teslagrad 2 changes are for the Nintendo Switch platform, while Teslagrad Remastered fixes are for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, as well as Xbox One and XSX versions. Please see full patch notes below.
Teslagrad 2 (Nintendo Switch)
Changes since launch
Broken or missing functionality changes:
- Fixed missing rebind option for red cloak.
- Fixed rare corner-case where Lumina would teleport to a ledge she had been next to when she later got to the same height as the ledge.
- Fixed Lumina getting charged by volt walkers after she died, causing her to be permanently charged after respawning.
- Fixed the Moose boss dropping the pickup you get for defeating it outside the boss fight arena if it died too close to the edges of the arena.
- Fixed duplicate Lumina if you exit to the menu during a time trial and then load the same game.
- Fixed the path back to the viking platform not existing if you ended up back in the main game area before finishing the platform.
- Fixed several instances of sounds ignoring audio settings.
- Fixed wrong audio zone borders in the underworld.
- Fixed holes in several roofs.
- Fixes to killfields in several levels that you could get under, and that had the wrong damage type. Some killfields were less gruesome than intended.
- Numerous visual fixes where things were visible where they should not be, or not visible where they should.
- GPU performance optimizations in many levels.
- Fixed the positioning and spelling for some runes.
Teslagrad Remastered (PlayStation 4/5, Xbox One, XSX)
Changes since launch
- Updated end credits.
- Fixed graphical glitch in ‘Secrets’.
- Gave the map button hint a 10 second max duration before fading out.
- Improved the controller rumbling when using Dualshock 4.
- The teleporters to the challenge rooms now has a sound.
- Reduced the memory usage by eliminating unused textures.
- Removed a hole where you could escape the world.
- Removed some edges in the floors and walls where the player could get stuck for a moment.
- Made the enemies climb ledges better when the camera isn’t looking.
- Improved the transition during teleport.
- Made the boxes in the fernus boss able to travel to other scenes.
- Made the equipment button hint go away when entering the main menu.
- Updated some store art.
- Fixed bug where Oleg and some of his soldiers suddenly lost track of the player during the bossfight.
*Teslagrad Remastered will receive a Nintendo Switch patch soon.