Keep Up With the Latest Rustler Patches Here
Earlier this month, we launched Rustler on consoles and out of early access on PC. We’ve been listening to community feedback and working on bug fixes and game improvements. Check out detailed patch notes below!
A new patch is now available for Steam, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One as of September 30. Fixes include:
- Taking a carriage through the Pimp-A-Horse will no longer cause the user to get stuck.
- Various minor text corrections.
- Fixed an instance where a black screen could rarely appear at the start of certain quests.
- (PlayStation) Updated the trophy description for “Blue Blood” to be more accurate.
- (PlayStation) Fixed an instance where Polish text appeared instead of French in one quest.
- (Xbox) Fixed a blocking issue where if you started the game with multiple controllers connected you couldn’t interact with the main menu.
- (Xbox) Fixed some placeholder text that erroneously appeared.