Keep Up with the Latest Override 2 Patches Here!
Override 2’s arenas opened last month, and we’ve received a lot of great feedback from pilots on all platforms. We will be rolling out updates on a regular basis to address that feedback and make additional improvements to the game. Bookmark this page to keep up with all of the latest patch notes.
2/12/21 – A New Patch is Now Available for All Platforms. Fixed Include:
- New mech added for Season Pass owners (Bemular).
- Added support PS4/PS5 cross-generation matchmaking.
- Added support for co-op matchmaking to Leagues and Quick Play -> Random.
- Removed infinite combos from Crystal and Cocada.
- Fixed Stardust’s infinite damage multiplier and reduced its bonus to 30% instead of 100%.
- Fixed Maestro’s projectiles not colliding with terrain.
- Fixed Mya’s air slash (right punch while in air) not following the proper trajectory.
- Fixed ways to bypass certain ability cooldowns (like Pescado’s hook).
- Fixed a crash that could happen while using Rocca’s rocket punch.
- Fixed Atlas’s boomerang trajectory.
- Fixed Bellona’s Ground Sword and Ultimate not hitting people on the edges of stages.
- Fixed a desync that happened if someone were hit by the falling buildings on Brightsail Point and Central Rise.
1/15/21 – A New Patch is Available for Nintendo Switch. Fixes Include:
- Nintendo Switch Online subscription check skippable
- Playing offline now possible in Leagues and other single-player modes (and in airplane mode)
- Input delay improved greatly in single player
- Cocada infinite combos have been removed
- Stardust Glow Up damage increase no longer lasts for the entire match