Keep Up with the Latest Override 2 Patches Here!
Override 2’s arenas opened last month, and we’ve received a lot of great feedback from pilots on all platforms. We will be rolling out updates on a regular basis to address that feedback and make additional improvements to the game. Bookmark this page to keep up with all of the latest patch notes.
4/27/21 – A New Patch is Now Available for All Platforms. The patch includes:
- New Ultraman Ultraseven (Dan Moroboshi)
- Stardust balance changes
- Fixed bug where players could cancel out of Unicorn Charge after it was blocked
- Reduced number of bounces on Bouncing Star when used without Glow Up
- Increased recovery time on Bouncing Star
- Club Duels now allow playing against AI
3/22/21 – A New Patch is Now Available for All Platforms. The patch includes:
- Black King — Added a new Ultraman mech
- Added cross-platform matchmaking between Steam, PS4, PS5, XB1 and XBX X|S
2/12/21 – A New Patch is Now Available for All Platforms. Fixed Include:
- New mech added for Season Pass owners (Bemular).
- Added support PS4/PS5 cross-generation matchmaking.
- Added support for co-op matchmaking to Leagues and Quick Play -> Random.
- Removed infinite combos from Crystal and Cocada.
- Fixed Stardust’s infinite damage multiplier and reduced its bonus to 30% instead of 100%.
- Fixed Maestro’s projectiles not colliding with terrain.
- Fixed Mya’s air slash (right punch while in air) not following the proper trajectory.
- Fixed ways to bypass certain ability cooldowns (like Pescado’s hook).
- Fixed a crash that could happen while using Rocca’s rocket punch.
- Fixed Atlas’s boomerang trajectory.
- Fixed Bellona’s Ground Sword and Ultimate not hitting people on the edges of stages.
- Fixed a desync that happened if someone were hit by the falling buildings on Brightsail Point and Central Rise.
1/15/21 – A New Patch is Available for Nintendo Switch. Fixes Include:
- Nintendo Switch Online subscription check skippable
- Playing offline now possible in Leagues and other single-player modes (and in airplane mode)
- Input delay improved greatly in single player
- Cocada infinite combos have been removed
- Stardust Glow Up damage increase no longer lasts for the entire match