Keep Up With the Latest In Sound Mind Patches Here
October 12, 2021: Thank you so much for the overwhelming response since release, and for communicating with us any issues that you encounter. Today we’re releasing the first stability patch for In Sound Mind. We have more improvements, bug fixes, and QoL changes in the works, so please stay tuned.
A new patch is now available for Steam, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S. Fixes include:
- Fixed a rare crash while fighting The Bull.
- Fixed an issue causing players to sometimes get locked outside of the quarry in Tape 3, at the end of The Bull boss fight.
- Loading a save will set the player with at least 20 HP, preventing rare cases where saving with near 0 HP can cause instant death.
- Improved performance and hangs around enemy inkblots.
- Player speed should jitter less strangely when experiencing low frame rates.
- Original demo saves are no longer detected in the main menu (this was unintentional).
- Fixed reported minor localization mistakes.
I want to add that we are continuing to improve the save system and addressing performance issues on some systems, as well as some other requested changes. We’re also balancing the game for a smoother overall experience following your feedback. Thanks again for playing In Sound Mind, for your patience, and for petting Tonia on your way out of the office!