Everything You Need to Know About Override 2: Super Mech League
The brawl commences in Override 2: Super Mech League today with the game now available to play on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC! Check out the brand-new launch trailer, read up on what’s new, and get ready to jump into the arena!
- Leagues: Override 2’s all-new career mode is called Leagues. Climb the ranks, unlock sponsorships, and earn unique cosmetics as you go toe-to-toe with the best mech pilots in the world!
- Competitive Combat: Override 2 features an all-new, faster paced combat system that focuses on stringing together devastating combos as you take advantage of the unique special abilities each mech possesses. Easy to pick up, difficult to master!
- 20 Mech Roster: Featuring a cast of returning and brand-new characters, Override 2 expands on the roster from Override 1 with 20 original characters available right out of the box.
- ULTRAMAN Expansion: Override 2’s season pass includes four character from the hit series ULTRAMAN! The titular character Ultraman is available to seasons pass owners now with Dan Moroboshi, Bemular, and Black King coming as future DLC.
- Expansive Customization: Unlock a slew of cosmetic items and attachments for your mech of choice in the Garage!
Day 1 Patches:
If you purchased a physical copy of Override 2: Super Mech League, please be sure to download the mandatory patch, which provides the game’s full features. In order to download this on your respective console, insert the disc into your console while connected online and when prompted, download the patch. For digital users, this patch should automatically install upon initial download.
There is also an additional day one patch on Xbox Series X|S, PS4, PS5, and Steam that includes improved tutorials, move lists, and additional polish and gameplay balance changes. The patch will also be arriving on Switch soon.
While the game’s content and features are near parity across platforms there are a few key differences. They are noted below.
- PS4 and Xbox One: HD, 30 FPS, 4-player local versus
- PS5, Xbox Series S|X: 4K UHD, 60 FPS, 4-player local versus
- Nintendo Switch: 720p, 30 FPS, 2-player local versus.
To ensure an optimal experience on Nintendo Switch provided by the Day 1 patches, a Nintendo Switch Online subscription is required in order to play. Upcoming updates will remove this requirement in the future.
Override 2: Super Mech League is available now on all platforms! Purchase the base game digitally, and Override 2: Super Mech League – ULTRAMAN Deluxe Edition physically or digitally. If you own Override: Mech City Brawl on Steam, you can enjoy a 10% off discount of Override 2: Super Mech League! Visit Override 2’s official website to learn more.