Check Out the Latest Patches for Rustler on Consoles Here
Greetings fellow rustlers and mischief makers! We’d like to share several improvements Rustler has made on various platforms. Thank you for your support and feedback! We’ll continue looking out in the community for any additional improvements we can make in the future.
1. Fixed an instance where players would be unable to complete the “In Search of the Holy Grail” quest.
2. Fixed a rare permanent black screen on the “Hack ‘n’ Slash” quest.
3. Game will no longer slow down if starting a new game after reaching a specific point in-game.
4. Rock textures now appear correctly after re-starting the “A Very, Very Big Cow” mission.
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S:
1. Fixed a rare occurrence where the “Taxi Guy” mini game could become softlocked.
1. In the Taxi Guy mini-game, it is no longer possible that a client will spawn in an area in which you can’t reach them.
2. Pushing the Bishop during the “A-Men” sidequest will no longer result in a softlock.
3. Fixed an instance of the game freezing when killing knights in the wrong order in the “In Vino Veritas” quest.
4. Certain quests will no longer fail to display text when re-triggering them.